Seat Allotment Details
Details for the year 2020-21 (UG)
Details for the year 2020-21 (PG)
Total Number of UG Students = 2067
Total Number of PG Students = 155
Total Number of Students=2222
- Admission form to be procured with a Fee and to be returned within the last date along with photocopies of the original documents.
- The eligible candidate’s list will be announced in the Notice board.
- In case of a course not having the required number of admissions, the student has the choice to change the course electives.
- Priority is given on a first come first serve basis.
- The following documents to produce before admission-
1. SSLC & PUC original marks card.
2. Transfer certificate
3. Caste and income certificate.
4. Three passport size photos.
5. Identity card of the institution last studied.
6. Photocopy of documents produced.
Rules and Regulation
- To maintain discipline and tradition of the college.
- Students to assemble in the classroom before the entry of the teacher
- Identity card to be shown to the security before entering the campus
- Damage of college materials, writing on walls, eve-teasing are strictly prohibited
- Drug abuse and smoking strictly prohibited
- Fund rising, tours and picnics by students without the permission of the Principal is not allowed
- Be humble with teachers and non-teaching staff
- Penalty for breaking of instruments in laboratories
- 75% attendance is compulsory
- Tests and assignments details to be sent to the notice of parents
- Cancellation of admission of students involved in misbehavior and anti-social activities
- The decision of the Principal is final.
Students and Alumni Achievements
Sri.K.M.Krishnegowda, one of our former student, has been Awarded for “The National Youth Services” by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Sri.ManMohan Singh at Bhubhaneswar, Orissa in the year 2009 with a Certificate and Cash Award of Rupees One Lakh recognizing his Exemplary contribution to Youth Services. Hundreds of students have acquired Master degrees in various disciplines and are prominently placed in different sectors such as Education, Research, Administration, Human Resource Development etc. Pre-eminent number of our former students have excelled as Academicians, Actors, Writers, Journalists, leading Politicians and in cultural activities across the country. Benefiting from the college resources students have excelled in various fields. Nearly 40 students have secured Rank and Distinctions in the courses offered. The Folklore department has excelled at the National and International level and the Students have brought laurels to the college. Sri. S.H.Mariyaiah Lecturer in Folklore is in charge of training the students in various folk dances. The Folklore department is unique as no other college in UOM has offered Folklore as one of the electives at the graduation level.